Roast potatoes are a firm favourite with our traditional Sunday roast dinner lunch.
These roast potatoes are fluffy on the inside, with that lovely crunch on the outside. A bad roast potato can ruin a roast dinner, but you won’t be disappointed with these beauties.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory antioxidants, which may help reduce the risk of a stroke and heart disease.
- Contains antioxidants which help fight inflammation in the body.
- Vitamin E, beta carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin are all present and may help with eye health.
- Store in the fridge for a couple of days and warm through in the oven on a gentle heat.
Paprika Roast Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 8 Medium Potatoes
- Heat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
- Whisk Paprika and Olive Oil together in a large mixing bowl.
- Peel the Potatoes and cut in half.
- Put the Potatoes in a pan and add cold water, just enough to cover them.
- Boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain the Potatoes.
- Return the Potatoes to the pan, put the lid on and hold firmly in place as you turn the pan upside down and give it a few shakes. This will create fluffy edges on the Potatoes, which will become crispy when roasting.
- Add the Potatoes to the mixing bowl.
- Coat the Potatoes with the Paprika and Olive Oil and lay the Potatoes on a baking tray.
- Roast for an hour, turning them halfway, or until they are crispy on the outside and cooked and fluffy inside.